Welcome to my World of Letters

'Hearty Welcome to my little world of Letters where I'm spontaneously spilled over in my soliloquies. The thoughts and feelings, expressed over here, are solely mine and they have nothing to do with my profession.'

Friday, July 28, 2017

To My Bestie


Bidding to all burdens and bonds of life,
Desires and dreams,
Proud and pride,
For which I fought for,
Leaving all behind,
Merely me,
Must set out from here,
Beyond horizon,
Towards eternal odyssey,
Then,
Never come back!


I always assume,
The world revolves around me,
But, after my departure,
Nothing stops,
(Except my breath)
The world runs as before,
Neither the sun sinks,
Nor the nature mourns!
Gradually, my Bestie, you, too,
Will learn to live your life,
Without me,
Waiting the way I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment